[Libav-user] Ignore stream error options

matrixebiz matrixebiz at gmail.com
Tue May 9 04:13:07 EEST 2017

Hello, just wondering if someone can show me how to use the -output_corrupt
switch properly.
This is my command line but when I put that option in, avconv doesn't start;

-i "myvideo.mp4" -output_corrupt -c:a aac -ar 48000 -ab 64k -s 720x480
-vcodec libx264 -hls_time 240 myvideo.m3u8

The -err_detect ignore_error switch doesn't seem to work with avconv :( plus
on that note, can you provide me any other switches I can use to help the
program not crap out when there are errors in the hls stream while
transcoding. Thank you