[Libav-user] Ignore stream error options

matrixebiz matrixebiz at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:15:05 EEST 2017

Okay, then what other ffmpeg options are there that will help with ignoring
source stream errors so that ffmpeg doesnt crap out and will keep on
ticking? Error_detect didn't seem to fix my issues, ffmpeg output still
crapped out with glitchy video and audio so had to restart the transcoding
process. Thank you