[Libav-user] What should I do when avcodec_decode_audio4 fails?

坚定前行 powerpan at qq.com
Mon May 15 16:38:29 EEST 2017

---Original---
From: "YIRAN LI"<mrfun.china at gmail.com>
Date: 2017/5/15 21:35:04
To: "This list is about using libavcodec, libavformat, libavutil,libavdevice and libavfilter."<libav-user at ffmpeg.org>;
Subject: Re: [Libav-user] What should I do when avcodec_decode_audio4 fails?

---Original---
From: "YIRAN LI"<mrfun.china at gmail.com>
Date: 2017/5/15 21:26:07
To: "This list is about using libavcodec, libavformat, libavutil,libavdevice and libavfilter."<libav-user at ffmpeg.org>;

Le sextidi 26 floréal, an CCXXV, YIRAN LI a écrit :
 > It's okay for me to add silence to makeup the decode failure but how can I
 > know how many silent samples to insert?

 If your frames come from a decent format, then the packets have a
 timestamp.

​Hi Nicolas,

That depends on timestamp, how if timestamp is inaccurate?

​

tooooooo much worries……  if we met this kind of dump file,just dump it.

​ffmpeg command line tool and ffplay handle this perfectly, there's no out out sync at all. So there must ​be some way to do it. I just want to find a quick answer instead of checking code myself.

Thank

then simply wait for the correct time stamp… that is what i said for sync frame. all day out of office had 2 use mobile to reply…
so you had solutions already…
 Regards,

 --
   Nicolas George