[Libav-user] Modify libav

Pierre Delmas pierre.delmas at centrale-marseille.fr
Wed May 24 12:33:35 EEST 2017

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to properly modify libav ?

Because today I try to modify it by adding some printf in it in a
fonction which I know she is called because I call it myself
(av_write_trailer for information) and after adding my printf I run the
following command :

cd <path_to_ffmpeg_root_source_code_folder> && sudo find . -name "*.d"
-delete && sudo find . -name "*.o" -delete && sudo make uninstall &&
sudo make && sudo make install

but my printf are not displayed so I think the version which is executed
is not the one with the printf.

So how to modify and after that compile libav with my modifications ?

Thank you for your help,

DELMAS P.