[Libav-user] Fragmented mp4 stream demuxing

Александр Костин akostinnn at gmail.com
Tue May 30 01:23:43 EEST 2017

Hello.

I have a problem with using libav mp4 demuxer on fragmented live stream.
As I undestand from mov.c the AVIndexEntry* index_entries may greatly
increase on fragmented mp4 stream and mp4 demuxer (mov.c) doesn't contain
any algorithms to control indexes table size.
This can lead to high memory consumption on live mp4 stream such as dash.
Is there any way to use the libav mp4 demuxer on fragmented mp4 stream
without storing the indexes or controlling them?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Alexander

28 мая 2017 г. 2:08 PM пользователь "Александр Костин" <akostinnn at gmail.com>