[Libav-user] AudioToolbox AudioBufferList to/from AVFilter

Ronak Patel ronak2121 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 02:19:45 EET 2017

Hi Paul,

Do you mind pointing me to the relevant documentation?

I tried setting up an AVFrame instance with the sample rate, channel layout and data but the calls to av_frame_ref are failing with -22 errors. I’m looking for any sample code that shows how to properly initialize an AVFrame from an AudioBufferList.

Thanks

Ronak

Sent from my iPhone