[Libav-user] video toolbox encoder support in latest git

Steve Green steve.green at flosports.tv
Sat Sep 23 02:04:11 EEST 2017

With the latest master, I’m not getting videotoolbox encoder support.  This has worked in the past but something has changed and I can’t get it working anymore.  config.log doesn’t help me and I don’t think it would be a good idea to paste it here?  Anyone know how to get this working?

My configure is as follows:

$ ./configure --extra-cflags=-I/opt/local/include --extra-ldflags=-L/opt/local/lib --cc=/usr/bin/clang --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-avresample --disable-sdl2 --disable-libxcb --optflags=‘'

$ grep H264_VIDEOTOOLBOX config.h
#define CONFIG_H264_VIDEOTOOLBOX_ENCODER 0
#define CONFIG_H264_VIDEOTOOLBOX_HWACCEL 1

$ ls libavcodec/videotoolboxenc.o
ls: libavcodec/videotoolboxenc.o: No such file or directory