[Libav-user] How to use rkmpp decoder?

Anton Prikazchikov prikaz08 at mail.ru
Fri Apr 13 09:08:23 EEST 2018

> So what is the issue? It seems to be working?

Technically it works, but not completely...

I try do decode 50 packets(i think that each contains 1 frame) and I can't receive no one decoded frame.

I looked the code of rkmppdec.c. The decoder must print to log " Received a frame. " but it doesn't do this.

If I'm changing the codec from "h264_rkmpp" to "h264" with the same code i receive all 50 decoded frames.

I ran examples from mpp with the same video file and decoding works normally, but in ffmpeg it doesn't work.