[Libav-user] Decoder detects wrong framerate

Vasiliy Volkov volk.vasiliy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:58:27 EEST 2018

вт, 21 авг. 2018 г. в 12:25, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com>:

If you see such a stream, please provide a sample.

Ok, when we encounter such stream again, I'll create ticket at FFmpeg's
trac.

> I already told you that libavcodec has known, long-time issues with
> H.264 timestamps, this is no secret.
> I would be surprised if these issues - that are in no way limited to
> frame-rates -
> wouldn't also manifest themselves in wrong information about stream
> properties.

Hm, I see... Could you please provide some known tickets with these
problems from FFmpeg's trac?
I'd like to read them to find out better approach or workaround for
handling H.264 streams timestamps.