[Libav-user] Compiling dll and lib

ganesh mundhe ganeshmundhe007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:49:30 EEST 2018

Thanks for reply Carl.

If you look up link https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/WinRT under
*window 10 x64 *it says launch Launch *VS2015 x86 x64 Cross Tools Command
Prompt*
Thn use --arch=x86_64 --target_os=32 and MD flag in config.
I did the exact same. Everything sooms good.
Used these in x64 cpp console app , build well *no error.*
But when I run app, vcruntime140_app.dll missing error shows.
I checked, have latest version of vs2015 with vcruntime140.dll and console
app running fine, if I use ffmpeg dll downloaded from shared build >ffmpeg
download. But i want lgpl version that why manually compiling them.

Even tried changing target_os=64, same result.
App throws vcruntime140_app.dll missing error on execute.

If I use vs2015 Dev command prompt to launch msys2> compile dll,thn it
throws unresolved linking errors for all ffmpeg API used.

Thank and regards
Ganesh