[Libav-user] ffmpeg-cpp, a easy-to-use wrapper around ffmpeg/livav*

Karel Crombecq karel.crombecq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 09:56:00 EET 2018

Hey everyone,

I have been developing a wrapper around the ffmpeg libraries, and today I
have released a first version publically. It's not a thin wrapper but
rather a clean, easy-to-use class-based interface to access the
functionality of ffmpeg in a few lines of code. It can be easily integrated
in any projects, since it only depends on ffmpeg.

Check it out here: https://github.com/Raveler/ffmpeg-cpp

Currently it only builds out of the box on Windows as I'm not familiar with
the Linux workflow, but anyone willing to help me reshape the project with
cmake may contact me.

Feedback more than welcome!

Kind regards,
Karel