[Libav-user] Hard time to debug and avio issue

Leandro Moreira leandro.ribeiro.moreira at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 01:51:27 EET 2018

Hello,

I'm continuing to write a guide about ffmpeg/libav and I just wrote the
remuxing
<https://github.com/leandromoreira/ffmpeg-libav-tutorial#chapter-2---remuxing>
part and now I'm trying to make the same example but using avio to simulate
a video from / to memory. I'm inspiring my code at the official avio example
<https://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/avio_reading_8c-example.html>.

I'd like to ask for some help:

   - When I ran the remuxing from mp4 to a fragmented mp4 it works but it
   shows a warning *"[mp4 @ 0x845140] track 1: codec frame size is not set"
   *why is that? why doesn't it happen when I do remuxing from MP4 to
   MPEGTS?
   - The remuxing example with avio
   <https://github.com/leandromoreira/ffmpeg-libav-tutorial/commit/924126ec27a088a047ba33684203980853795621>
   - when I added the avio to simulate a buffered input it didn't work and it
   raised some errors *"[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0xf00c40] stream 1,
   offset 0x30: partial file[mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0xf00c40] Could not
   find codec parameters for stream 0 (Video: h264 (avc1 / 0x31637661), none,
   1920x1080, 2151 kb/s): unspecified pixel formatConsider increasing the
   value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options" *How can I fix
   this? Where can I see examples I can try to learn from? PS: I also
   didn't find any avio write example
   - The remuxing chapter
   <https://github.com/leandromoreira/ffmpeg-libav-tutorial#chapter-2---remuxing>
   - any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks