[Libav-user] sws_scale - "Warning: data is not aligned!" when using opencv::Mat

Wodzu brucedickinson at wp.pl
Sat Dec 22 19:41:14 EET 2018

Hi Carl,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I've tried to remove sws_scale from my code and replaced it with:

av_image_fill_arrays(frame->data, frame->linesize, image_data, AV_PIX_FMT_GRAY8, context->width, context->height, 0)

But now I am getting "Input picture width (1280) is greater than stride (0)" when call to avcodec_send_frame is being made.
frame->linesize data is {1280, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}  Should I change this manually? I am shooting in the dark here...

Best regards,

Wodzu