[Libav-user] SIde data allocate space
falahati.davood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:02:58 EET 2018
I read this description in avformat.h
* Wrap an existing array as stream side data.
* @param st stream
* @param type side information type
* @param data the side data array. It must be allocated with the av_malloc()
* family of functions. The ownership of the data is transferred to
* @param size side information size
* @return zero on success, a negative AVERROR code on failure. On failure,
* the stream is unchanged and the data remains owned by the caller.
int av_stream_add_side_data(AVStream *st, enum AVPacketSideDataType type,
uint8_t *data, size_t size);
I have two AVStream variables, say in_stream and out_stream.
I want to copy in_stream side data to out_stream. As suggested in
the comments, out_stream->side_data should be allocated with
av_malloc() family of functions.
I want to know how should I allocate *out_stream->side_data->data* ?
When I try
out_stream->side_data->data = (uint8_t*)
it leads to an unexpected error. Can anyone suggest how should I allocate this?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libav-user