[Libav-user] New api and deprecation warning

Michael IV explomaster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:52:55 EET 2018

Exactly:

*For muxing/encoding:avcodec_parameters_from_context(stream->codecpar,
codec_ctx); *

That's what I am talking about.In my case ,codec_ctx is context I access
from the input stream.
I don't create it. So the deprecation warning is appears in this case. I
don't see why I have to
create codec context just to get rid of those warnings.