[Libav-user] New api and deprecation warning

Michael IV explomaster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:31:57 EET 2018

Hi Anton. I see what you mean, but I actually use that internal context,and
it works perfectly.
For video I am getting h264 NALs from somewhere,so I don't perform encoding
at all.
For audio, I am opening existing audio files/ streams with data in the
format I need,so I don't
transcode,but just pass the data as is into the muxer.
So as you see I don't really need codec context for encoding.
But if the API forces me to create one just for the sake of aligning with
some rules,I am not sure
that's a good thing.