[Libav-user] How to demux AVPacket from the video data received in real-time on the network?

陈鸿圳 chz at e-trans.com.cn
Thu May 10 05:27:13 EEST 2018

My program receives real-time video data through the network. How do I call ffmpeg's api to demux AVPacket from the video data received in real-time on the network?

I originally intended to use AVIOContext's read_packet callback, but since my data is not all in memory but is received on the network in real time, this method is not applicable. What should I do?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you very much

陈鸿圳
车联网事业部-产品研发部
联系电话:13662457180
电子邮箱:chz at e-trans.com.cn