[Libav-user] [External] Questions about decoding broken streams

Vasiliy Volkov volk.vasiliy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:14:49 EEST 2018

Well there is no anything unusual in our code. We're simply use this API:
https://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/4.0/group__lavc__encdec.html

avcodec_send_packet
avcodec_receive_frame

And for context we setup:
context->err_recognition = AV_EF_EXPLODE | AV_EF_BITSTREAM | AV_EF_BUFFER |
AV_EF_CAREFUL | AV_EF_COMPLIANT | AV_EF_AGGRESSIVE;