[Libav-user] How to read the pcm file to get back the original audio mp3 file?

Ramana Jajula ramana.jajula9 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:34:55 EEST 2018

Hi,

I have a .pcm file created by audio decoding(passing mp3 file as input).
Now I want to get back the audio mp3 file(input file of decoding.c) by
passing this .pcm file as input to the encoding.c code. How can I read the
pcm file through libav?

I used this file to create the pcm file decoding.c
<https://codepad.co/snippet/NeHLFtzR>, using the following command.

gcc -g -o decoding decoding.c -lavutil -lavformat -lavcodec -lswresample
-lz -lm

./decoding audio.mp3 output.pcm.

I want to pass ouput.pcm as input to encoding.c file to get the audio.mp3.

Thank you