[Libav-user] How to read the pcm file to get back the original audio mp3 file?

Ramana Jajula ramana.jajula9 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:00:11 EEST 2018

Hi Nicolas,

I have generated .pcm(.raw or .bin) file by passing an .mp3 file as input
to this code(decoding) <https://codepad.co/snippet/NeHLFtzR>. I just want
to do the reverse operation of to get the .mp3 file as output(by passing
.pcm file as input) using this 2nd code(encoding)
<https://codepad.co/snippet/1QfOMISa>.

I am absolutely a beginner to this libavcodec programming.

Please give me a solution or suggestions or modifications to my code. I
have been working on this for past 2 months. I don't have any resources or
guide or mentor to help with this. Your help means a lot to me.

Thank you.