[Libav-user] Issues seeking MKV file.

Bob Kirnum bkirnum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:21:27 EEST 2018

Hey Carl, thanks for the reply.  We have an older version of the library
(with some unrelated changes) and no ffmpeg executable to match it.  Is it
possible this was an issue at some point or are we not processing the file
properly?  Besides reading frames when playing is there another way of
populating the index table from the Cues on demand (when a seek is
requested) or when opening the file?