[Libav-user] Regarding visual studio ffmpeg solution for H264 decoding

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:45:35 EEST 2018

> Dear Team,

Please understand that while this first email from you is ok
(despite asking only questions that are relatively easy to
find on the homepage) the second one you sent clearly
wasn't, please learn a little about mailing lists and how to
use them and what thread-hijacking is.

> I am working on the h264 decoder and i would like use and decode
> the h264 decoder using ffmpeg . I need source

See http://ffmpeg.org/download.html - please understand
that releases are only useful for distributors, for users
only current FFmpeg git head makes sense (and is
supported).

> and visual studio solution

We do not offer solutions, you have to install a posix
shell and run our configure script, see:
http://ffmpeg.org/platform.html#toc-Microsoft-Visual-C_002b_002b-or-Intel-C_002b_002b-Compiler-for-Windows

> for h264 decoding. request your  help in getting
> the visual stdio solution with source files of H264

> confidential or privileged information.

Please remove this from emails sent to a public
mailing list.

Carl Eugen