[Libav-user] Streaming atom moov at the end of files

Thanumaiweerakun, Sornrakitch s.thanumaiweerakun at tum.de
Wed Sep 12 20:12:59 EEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to use libav to handle streaming files that contain atom moov at the end of files. As I found that browsers handle this by using multiple requests to get that header from the first or last chunk of a file, I tried the same with curl range, but I cannot figure out how to extract and keep atom moov. Unfortunately, 'avformat_open_input()' seems not able to open only the last chunk of the file. I think it needs some other atoms in the front as well.

I would like to ask if anyone knows how to deal with this problem in libav streaming. Is there any function to extract and keep atom moov only?

Regards,

Sornrakitch