[Libav-user] Help : YUV value for a macroblock in a yuv240p frame

JP May jpm at smhk.com
Tue Apr 9 16:56:05 EEST 2019

Hi Ndjore

For general programming questions like this, I would urge you to ask on stackoverflow.com.

You will quickly get many full answers and examinations.

Just BTW.  Your email client has your name set AS ALL CAPS - NDJORE BORIS

Every single time an email arrives, it is very annoying

Would you mind changing it to Ndjore Boris.

You can do that in the settings of your email client.

Thanks.