[Libav-user] 980131 - sws_scale error bad src image pointers when decoding with hardware

hamidi hamidi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:12:55 EEST 2019

Hi
My problem with the code I attached is that when hardware for decoding is
available, I get exception on line 136, the return value of sws_scale is
not as expected. If I don't check it, I get a black image. I also get the
ffmpeg error message bad src image pointers. This is while when hxva2
decoding is not available the sws_scale function operates properly and I
get a correct image.
I don't know what is wrong with the code.