[Libav-user] Logging inside the ffmpeg h264dec.c functions

Ibrahim Radwan i.radwan1996 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 04:12:46 EET 2019

Okay thanks for quick responding :)

I’ve another question, as per my understanding for the H264 decoding technique, the I-frame (a.k.a. key frame) is the actual full frame, the P-frame is the one predicted from the previous I-frame and finally the B-frame is some kind of interpolation between frames. Now If, in the h264_decode_frame function, I changed each I-frame to be let’s say blue frame, why the video isn’t all blue? I see a lot of blocks from the original video scene!

Best Regards,
Ibrahim Radwan