[Libav-user] Quantization parameter of MB

NDJORE BORIS ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 17:55:25 EET 2019

Le sam. 16 mars 2019 16:32, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Am Fr., 15. März 2019 um 09:29 Uhr schrieb NDJORE BORIS <
> ndjoreboris at gmail.com>:
>
> > Can someone tell me  what is the libav structure élément or function
> > that can give me the quatization parameter of each macroblock in a frame,
> > please? I need for this value. Since macroblock is not a structure I
> don't
> > know how to have the quantization parameter associated to each MBs in
> > a given  frame.
>
> Did you look at MpegEncContext in libavcodec/mpegvideo.h?
>
> Carl Eugen

Yes, but I didn't find anything. I found qp_table array in Avframe. But I
don't know how to extract it content.
I did something as follow but I obtain only 0 value.
That is what I did :
In libavcodec/mpegvideo_enc.c, in the ff_encode_picture(MpegEncContext s,
int ) fonction, I did :
For(int i =0; i <6; i++)
{int xy = s->current_picture->mb_x*s->current_picture->mb_stride +
s->current_picture->mb_x
- s->current_picture->mb_stride;
printf("%d",s->current_picture->qp_table[xy];}
Only zero is given. I don't know why.