[Libav-user] Motion vectors diffèrent durring transcoding

Boris ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:33:04 EET 2019

Hello everybody,

There is something that I do not understand. I'm transcoding video while
using
https://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/doc_2examples_2transcoding_8c-example.html
example. During encodding I extract motion vectors values. After
transcoding, I extract also motion vectors in the output file. What is
ambiguous for is that there a some différence between motions vectors (not
all).Can someone explains me why this difference and if it's possible to
keept values of  motion vectors while setting some parameters in libacodec
or somewhere else?

Regards