[Libav-user] How can I over come error "No decoder surfaces left"

Steve Ha steveha at u2sr.com
Tue Feb 4 15:19:25 EET 2020

Thanks for your answer.

I know what you mean but it is not my case. The trouble I meant to ask here
is about the error ffmpeg gives "No decoder surfaces left.".
If my usage of ffmpeg, which I shown in the previous mail, is correct, I
think there must be something wrong in the library which might cause the
allocated surfaces could not be freed.