[Libav-user] Feeding frames to api from c program

william keeling WilliamKeeling at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 19 16:58:03 EET 2020

I am looking for help or and example of feeding frames to ffmpeg lib. I have raw (yuv and pcm) frames to feed into the API  for filtering, encoding and muxing.

Also looking for examples of complex filters (like -filter_complex "[0][1] overlay=5:H-h-5").

Thanks for any help, examples or link you can provide.

I am new to c programing, ffmpeg api and image and sound processing so need all the help I can get as this is sort of a deep end project to start with 🙂