[Libav-user] Feeding frames to api from c program

Ed Rupp rupp.s.ed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:04:43 EET 2020

I'm new to libav as well but seems to me you want to instantiate an AVFrame
directly - feeding it a raw frame, not completely sure this is allowed.
Have you looked at this tutorial: The hard way
<https://github.com/leandromoreira/ffmpeg-libav-tutorial#ffmpeg-command-line-tool-101>
Its
a pretty good tutorial and helped me a lot.
It can be found here: ffmpeg <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Using%20libav*>
Scroll down to the large picture of the "big bunny" and review the code
right above that - it should guide you to a solution to this.
Good luck