[Libav-user] Compile FFmpeg Examples via Eclipse under Windows

Alexander Gribanov sunrisecoder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 10:53:07 EET 2020

Hello!

I tried to compile FFmpeg Examples under the Windows via Eclipse and MinGW,
but I'm not so experienced yet and something doesn't want to work and I
can't understand "why?"... Even though, I'm not sure, how should it works
actually...

I created a C project in Eclipse 2019.12, copied one of the examples there
and connected the "include" folder. It looks like this now:
[image: image.png]
I connected it like this:
[image: image.png]

After that compilation of the Example was successful, but the Linking
failed.
I tried to connect libraries, but it doesn't work...
[image: image.png]

I tried also many other ways, also tried to write names of the libraries in
the field "Libraries", but it didn't work, all the time the log is
following: https://pastebin.com/8zp8MYUf

Could You, please