[Libav-user] Compile FFmpeg Examples via Eclipse under Windows

Alexander Gribanov sunrisecoder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 12:48:27 EET 2020

Thank You very much, but I'm not sure, which command You mean... Compiler
or linker command?
I have tried this, but still, it doesn't work... Any ideas about how to
compile it or maybe there is documentation on how to build the *Examples*?

*Invoking: Cross GCC Compiler*

*gcc -I"C:\portable\ffmpeg-4.2.1-win64-dev\include" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -MMD -MP -MF"encode_video.d" -MT"encode_video.o" -o
"encode_video.o" "../encode_video.c" Invoking: Cross GCC Linkergcc
-L"C:\portable\ffmpeg-4.2.1-win64-dev\lib" -o "ffmpeg-examples"
 ./encode_video.o   -lavformat -lavutil -lavcodec -lavfilter*

Full log: https://pastebin.com/bBC1T4bw