[Libav-user] Compile FFmpeg Examples via Eclipse under Windows

Alexander Gribanov sunrisecoder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 13:49:45 EET 2020

Thank You, but it seems, this link is a bit outdated (2007)...

Well, I think, now the most problem is that I don't know "*WHAT*" should I
do rather than "*HOW*" to do it...
I mean, the problem is *NOT* to find in the Eclipse, where is it in the
*Menu*, but what kind of *Command* do I need as the *Result *to *Compile *and
*Link* the project...

Could anyone tell me, please, how could I Compile these Examples under the
Windows just with Console and MinGW (without Eclipse first)?
Then maybe I'll be able to understand, what do I need and then what should
I pass to Eclipse...

Regards