[Libav-user] Writing Audio AVPacket without resampling

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 00:05:19 EET 2020

Am So., 22. März 2020 um 13:23 Uhr schrieb
<sebastian.wichmann at karlsruhe-it-solutions.com>:

> I'm sorry for the bad worded question. Its hard to write a question if you don't fully understand the matter.

And even more difficult to answer...

> > Since your (original) issue is "too slow":
> > Did you already test with ffmpeg (the cli)?
> > If it fast enough to do what you want, you should be able to do the same programmatically.
> Yes the standalone application is able to record the audio and video in real time.

If you show us the command line you tested together with the complete, uncut
console output, we can answer if resampling will be necessary.

> > Start with pcm_s16be which should be only I/O limited.
> My hope is that there isn't any need for resampling at all. I'll try it in the next days.

I cannot answer this but you already answered that you don't have a performance
issue anyway...

Carl Eugen