[Libav-user] Setup ffmpeg lib for SRTP stream without sdp

Christian Bruns christian.bruns at 1000eyes.org
Tue Sep 8 09:29:04 EEST 2020

Hi,

Is it possible to setup a srtp stream with ffmpeg lib without having a sdp file? For testing I’m creating a sdp file at the client, write it to filesystem and put the path as parameter to avformat_open_input. But I need a way to setup ffmpeg lib without writing the file to the filesystem.

My client side created testing sdp looks like:

c=IN IP4 10.6.x.x
m=video 8881 RTP/AVP 96
a=rtcp:8882
a=rtpmap:96 H264/90000
a=crypto:1 AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80 inline:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the last line correspond to

av_dict_set(&option, "srtp_in_suite", "AES_CM_128_HMAC_SHA1_80", 0);
av_dict_set(&option, "srtp_in_params”,” xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", 0);

But how do I setup the other parameters?

Thanks

Christian B.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Sincerely yours,

Christian Bruns

Bird Home Automation GmbH
Uhlandstr. 165
10719 Berlin