[Libav-user] Merging streams from different sources

Gustav González xtingray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 05:41:56 EET 2022

Hello,
I am implementing a program using the libav API and this is one of my
requirements:
I need to merge two input streams, one from an mp4 file (video only) and
the other from an mp3 file (audio only). The output of this procedure is an
mp4 file with the video and the audio from the input files.
My plan Is to create an output file, and then add two streams to it, then
start reading the streams from the input files and copying the frames into
the output streams.

I wonder if there is any source code example with a similar implementation
or any kind of reference I could use? Thanks.

--
  Gustav Gonzalez
  xtingray at gmail.com