[Libav-user] Output rawvideo to stdin

Hillel Rosensweig hillelro at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 17:35:04 EET 2022

That is exactly what I meant. Thank you!
Hillel    On Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 05:32:18 PM GMT+2, Richard Hussong <rhussong at westpond.com> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 2:53 AM Hillel Rosensweig via Libav-user <libav-user at ffmpeg.org> wrote:

Hello all,
I am trying to output raw video (from file or device) packets to stdin so that they can be picked up by another program running on my system.

Any suggestions on how to do this?For example, can I relate to stdin like a filename and just use avformat_alloc_output_context2 and avio_openlike I would when recording to a file?
 Do you mean you want to write output to stdout so it can be piped to another program's stdin? In ffmpeg, they do this by passing the filename "pipe:" to avformat_alloc_output_context2().
If that is not what you meant, you'll need to clarify your question.

I there some code reference which deals with this scenario?Thanks!
Libav-user mailing list
Libav-user at ffmpeg.org

libav-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe".

libav-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe".