[Libav-user] Libav API: Filtering + Transconding

Gustav González xtingray at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:23:28 EEST 2022

After a lot of research, the best approach I could find was by splitting
the problem in two steps:

- Create a method to mix all the audio files you need using filters and
then, export an output file using the format WAV (audio_mixer source code
<https://github.com/xtingray/audio_mixer/>).
- Create a method that transcodes the WAV file generated in the previous
step, into a MP4 file (AAC transcoding example
<https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/master/doc/examples/transcode_aac.c>
).

PS: I am aware that including the transcoding process as a filter would be
a very fancy solution, but I couldn't find any reference of how to do it.