[Libav-user] How to create RTSP server ?

wolverin wolverin82 at mail.ru
Sat Sep 3 09:28:39 EEST 2022

Hello!

Is it possible to implement an RTSP server using the latest versions of ffmpeg libraries? please tell me where to look?

I know that the latest supported version is with ffserver 3.4, but ffplay is still able to listen to the rtsp protocol, now I use the functions avformat_alloc_output_context2(&pFmtCtxOut, NULL, "rtsp", rtsp_url) and av_interleaved_write_frame to write to someone else's rtsp server (for example, rtsp-simple-server).

Thank you if you can help in any way )