[Libav-user] Decoding h264 frames into data pointer.

Ricardo Sutana ricardosutana at gmail.com
Fri May 12 19:51:15 EEST 2023

Hi everyone

I’m working on SDK for insta360 camera.

this is the repository for the sdk demo:
https://github.com/Insta360Develop/CameraSDK-Cpp/blob/master/demo/main.cc

The provided sdk has a live stream mode that create and write the stream
into a h.h264 file.
This is the function responsible to write the data into a file:

void OnVideoData(const uint8_t* data, size_t size, int64_t timestamp,
uint8_t streamType, int stream_index = 0) override {}

My question is how can I implement the onVideoData to decode the frames
inside of the pointer data to display them like a "live" mode (after the
decode I will display using openCV).

Thank you all!

Best Regards

--