[Ffmpeg-devel] switch to svn

matthieu castet castet.matthieu
Sun Oct 30 15:18:17 CET 2005

Attila Kinali wrote:

>>* merging stuff, so for example we can import the cvs or svn of lets say
>>libmpeg2 into mplayer while preserving the history, with cvs thats easy
>

> I dont know whether it is possible to merge svn repos into
> svn, but it's possible with cvs repos, given that the repo files
> are available.

I think he wants something like cp :

copy (cp): Duplicate something in working copy or repository,
remembering history.
usage: copy SRC DST

   SRC and DST can each be either a working copy (WC) path or URL:
     WC  -> WC:   copy and schedule for addition (with history)
     WC  -> URL:  immediately commit a copy of WC to URL
     URL -> WC:   check out URL into WC, schedule for addition
     URL -> URL:  complete server-side copy;  used to branch & tag