[FFmpeg-devel] flashsvenc.c - sampling block size too low

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Fri May 18 22:29:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

> > That said, I have managed to reduce spamming on a phpbb forum by adding
> > a custom "I am not a spammer checkbox" at account creation.
>
> see, thats exactly what i meant :)
> the spammers dont have and never will have tools which are specialized
> to each site, a few simple changes and they are left to manual spamming
> which you wont prevent with CAPCHAs, subscriber only checks or even
> "contact me and ill create an account

What about a random question from the site? Like: what codec has the
fourcc FMP4 in AVI. And a hint that it is contained on the site.

I think just limiting the random question to fourcc's would be enough.

--
Alex Beregszaszi