[FFmpeg-devel] RTSP from Tv-card with ffmpeg (looking for developer) (Jacob Strømlund)

Jacob Strømlund jacob
Wed May 23 21:25:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

First of all it is important that the streaming is RTSP and not RTP since
RTP is one way communication and RTSP i two way.

Yes Darwin is able to relay streams at least it is when we are speaking
audio and i'm pretty sure the same is possible with video.

We are working professional with mobile video streaming and we've tried
several other solutions the only one able to do a part of this with no
lipsync problem is ffmpeg therefore we are interested in putting money to
this project if a ffmpeg developer is available.

Jacob