[FFmpeg-devel] VC-1 Interlaced Hardware decoding
Jeroen de Kleijn
jeroen.de.kleijn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 21:38:58 CET 2012
I also don't know how exactly the XVBA code work. I am just a guy with a
background in videoprocessing trying to get my HTPC working for all the BBC
The two commits you mention are the two which made the B-frame decoding
work with XVBA. This artefact problem with certain scene changes is a
separate problem, which was already there before I started using your
patches. And if I read Carl's comment it is still there for recent builds
of FFmpeg, except not for your DXVA version.
Perhaps if I find time I will try to use those two commits on the windows
A last theory I have it has to do with the commit:
- dxva2_vc1: fix decoding of BI frames.
A similar issue is in xvba_vc1.c and vdaapi_vc1.c and is not fixed, while
it has been fixed for dxva.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel