[FFmpeg-devel] Fork and customize ffmpeg

Bui Phuc Duyet (Francesc) francesc.zuyet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 03:57:05 CEST 2013

Thank you Clement, for my research I have to hack into the internal rather
than simply writing a filter on image: I ought to output a modified
Intra-frame only rather than modifying other interpolated frames to save
computations. I doubt it is inside libavcodec, first thing, for simplicity,
MPEG/MP4 needs modifying only, but I don't know where to start.