[FFmpeg-devel] avfilter/af_astats: Avoid Zero division in print part.

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Sun Mar 8 10:36:22 CET 2015

L'octidi 18 ventôse, an CCXXIII, Paul B Mahol a écrit :
> Yes, it gives me floating exception. Looks like uninit() is called
> unconditionally.

Of course uninit() is called unconditionally. But it should not crash, and I
re-checked here and it does not crash indeed.

This change seems very wrong to me, you have the very same divide-by-zero in
the per-channel case, just above your test, there is no reason for one to
crash and not the other.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George