[FFmpeg-soc] jpeg2000 status

Kamil Nowosad kamil.nowosad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:22:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

Here is the list of uncompleted features:
- connect dwt 9/7 to the encoder (the transform is coded; i need to
  make use of it in the encoder)
- add yuv support to the decoder
- add some missing header parsing routines
- complete the simplification and optimization recommended in the review
  (only few points left)

It should not be difficult (and should not take more than a few days) to
complete it. I will be absent till the end of the week. Of course I will
complete the work after coming back (my school starts in the beginning
of October, so don't worry - i will have a lot of time). I hope, that it will
not influence my evaluation :).

Now, when the SoC finishes, I would like to thank all of you for help and
patience when reviewing my code (which is far away from perfect, i know ;) ).

--
Best regards,
Kamil Nowosad