[FFmpeg-soc] TS muxer extend to H264 muxing questiones

zhentan feng spyfeng at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:50:23 CEST 2008

hi,
I am trying to add AVC video descriptor and AVC timing and HRD descriptor to
the code and have some problems.
1,when I set some flags in the descriptor ,it seems that I should know some
AVC stream information which stored in AVPacket struct.
But through the interface of mpegts_write_header(), I cannot get the actual
information about the AVPacket.
2,beofre I write the H264 data from AVPacket to PES packet,sholud I parser
the     pkt->data     to ensure it comply the constrains according to Annex
B of ITU-T Rec. H.264 |
ISO/IEC 14496-10.
or just trust the data provied by AVPacket.

Thanks for your any advice.

--
Best wishes~