[FFmpeg-soc] How is everyone progressing?

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 02:54:43 CEST 2008

Hello GSoCers,

I was wondering how everyone was progressing on their tasks. Here is
the list of people and what I perceive as their status:

LC AAC encoder          - Kostya    - Active - Working on
psychoacoustic tuning stuff
WMA Pro decoder         - Sascha    - ?      - ?
Multi-threaded decoding - Alexander - Active - Still working on h.264
but it is performing well.
MLP encoder             - Ramiro    - ?      - ?
ALAC encoder            - Jai       - ?      - The last I heard was
that it is compressing better than FLAC.
LGPL swscale            - Keiji     - ?      - ?
Nellymoser              - Bart      - Active - ?
MXF                     - Zhentan   - Active - ?

Please respond to this mail commenting on your (or your student's)
progress so we can all see what's going on.

Regards,
Rob